Revolutionizing Construction Management: Introducing Our Groundbreaking Procore App Integration with iBindr.
Connecting iBindr to Procore and Importing Submittals
- Log in to your iBindr account.
- Navigate to the ‘Connected Apps’ section of your user profile by clicking on your profile picture or username in the top-right corner and selecting ‘Connected Apps’ from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the Procore app and click on the ‘Connect’ button.
- You will be redirected to the Procore authentication page. Enter your Procore credentials and click ‘Log In.’
- Grant the necessary permissions for iBindr to access your Procore account by clicking ‘Allow’ on the authorization page.
- Once the app is connected, return to your iBindr dashboard.
- Navigate to the sample folder in your iBindr application by clicking on the folder icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Open the folder options by clicking on the three horizontal lines (also known as the “hamburger menu”) in the top-right corner of the sample folder.
- Click on ‘Import Submittals’ from the dropdown menu to start the process of importing submittals from your Procore account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the submittal import process.
By following these steps, users can seamlessly connect their iBindr application to their Procore account and easily import submittals to streamline their construction management workflows.